Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
The global COVID-19 pandemic has significantly impacted small businesses everywhere.
But opportunities are still out there for those small business owners who know how to identify new markets, can adjust their methods to connect with customers, and are able to minimize unnecessary investments by testing new approaches before committing resources.
In this session, Head of Marketing Partnerships with Yahoo Small Business Dan Breeden will give you tips from actual small business owners on:
- Identifying new business opportunities and target markets
- Understanding where great ideas come from -- and which may be profitable
- How to research new products or services that you should provide
- What you need to do to connect with new target markets
- How to test your ideas before you launch
Download the webinar transcript.