Simple Steps for Starting Your New Business
Coming This Spring
Simple Steps for Starting Your Business
A workshop presenting advice and suggestions to persons who are planning to open a new business or who are looking for assistance in the operation of an existing business. This multi-week program will cover all you need to know to get going successfully.
The workshop is given by counselors experienced in each of the area discussed and will give you a clearer understanding of what is necessary to run a business.
Key Topics Covered, include:
- Entrepreneurship: is it for you
- Is your Business Concept reasonable
- What is a Business Plan and why do one
- How to build a Business Plan
- How to Market your Business
- Do you need an Operational Plan
- Human Resources
- How will you Finance your business
- Building your Financial Plan
- Should you incorporate
- What Advisors do you need
- What other Resources are available to help you
No local events listed at this time.